Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Start of the Recipes

I am starting to cook again this week. Yay. Of course, I am not really unpacked yet so it should make cooking more interesting as I search for cooking implements. We moved into a new apartment on Thursday. The movers came and delivered everything. We are in an apartment with a garage, the garage is a little bit down the street. I had the movers put some things in the garage but had them put all the boxes upstairs so I could sort through them. Well, now that I look at them, most of them will go in the garage. Crap for being on the third floor.

So Thursday I was getting stuff out of the corporate apartment. I was dragging a 40 lb bag of dog food down the stairs (again with the third floor) when the bottom decided to disintegrate. Dog food everywhere. Luckily I had just gone to the store and got one of those dog food containers. So there I was scooping up 40 lbs of dog food one cup at a time. Fun stuff huh?

Saturday we went to the new movie "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" or something like that. It was pretty funny. I recommend it. Nothing else out really looks good. I mean it is either R or stupid.

So here is my menu for the week, feel free to cook along with me. Ask me for the recipes.

Monday:

Tender Pot Roast, Salad

Tuesday:

15-Minute Chicken and Rice dinner, Salad

Wednesday:

Cinnamon and Lime Chicken Fajitas, Salad

Thursday:

Avocado-Lime Shrimp Salad, Garlic Bread, Spicy Green Beans

Friday:

Chicken and 3 cheese Potato Casserole, Salad

Saturday:

Avocado and Green chili Soup, Taco Salad

Sunday:

Mexican Haystacks, Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment