Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Green

So I have been traveling with my family over the holidays and am finally getting back into the swing of things. I have had so much fun making new stuff but I'm trying to figure out how to get pictures taken of my outfits. I can't do it myself so I'm really going to have to work on my husband's photo skills. I have been working on alot of projects but I am a perennial 90%er, my husband says I always get a job 90% done and then have a hard time finishing. We laughed about that when my son was born 3 weeks early (he was fine), I couldn't even finish that, he said.
I did get to the Goodwill outlet store in Greenville, Sc. Loved it. I have absolutely no problem digging through bins and everything was $1.29 a pound. Clothes weigh more than you think, by the way. Most items weighed about 8 oz, or half a pound. A leather jacket I bought was 2 pounds and suit coats for my husband were more than a pound but most other stuff was half a pound. So $0.50 for most stuff.
This is a thrift store outfit                Jacket: Goodwill $4
                                                    Skirt: Hospice of Upstate $0.75 (it has pockets)
                                                    Shoes: 8.88 store  $7
                                                   Jewelry: old

No comments:

Post a Comment