So here is my menu for next week starting on Sunday. I’ll review them as I make them
Ham'n Cheese Soup from Fix it and Forget it
2 cups pototoes, cubed
1 1/2 cups water
1 1'2 cups cooked ham
1 large onion, chopped
3 Tbs. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
1/4 tsp. black pepper
3 cups milk
6 ozs. shredded cheese
1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
Combine all ingredients except last two into crock pot
Cook on low 6-8 hrs.
Add cheese and broccoli, Stir well. Cook an additional 15 min.
Spicy Beef from my mom. Not actually spicy.
1 lb. ground Beef
½ onion2 cloves garlic
3 tbs. fish sauce
3 tbs. lemon juice
1 ¼ tbs. basil
½ tsp. grd. Chili pepper
Brown Burger, drain fat. Add onions and garlic. Add everything else and simmer over low heat until served. Serve over bed of rice.
Slow Cooker Cassoulet
Taco Salad in homemade tortilla bowls My recipe
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Coconut Macaroons Atkins website (1 net carb per cookie) This ones for Aaron
- 1 cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 2/3 Cup Splenda
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray two baking sheets with oil spray.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until medium peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar substitute, vanilla extract and salt. Turn speed up to high and continue beating until stiff (but not dry) peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in coconut.
- Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Cool on sheets 1 minute before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely