Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Working and Housework

This is a picture of a banana spider that I found in my yard.

Okay, so I officially hate grouting. Know why? Because I hate mopping. I hate mopping when I only have to do it once; I REALLY hate mopping when I have to do it 4 hours straight. And the has still is not gone from the tile. Grrrrr. That is why I did not post yesterday. I was too busy. Seriously, we were grouting till 10:30 at night before my husband decided we should take a break and get something to eat.



Work has been interesting. I was hired to cover for the secretary while she went on maternity leave. It was supposed to be part-time while she trained me and then full-time when she actually went on maternity leave. But the secretary for my supervisor is out of work, family emergency I think, and they had me in this office. They have now decided to have me work full-time and take both responsibilities. For the most part, I will spend half of my day in one building and half in the other. We will see how this goes.


I kid you not I heard this phrase at work yesterday.


"His butt tocks crushed the chair."


I know that it is out of context, but trust me, it was hilarious in context too.


Another day went by yesterday without me doing the things that I wanted to and now that I am full time I'm going to have to figure out how to get the housework done around work. Of course, right now the house is in chaos since we were tiling. Everything was cleared out of the kitchen and laundry room/pantry and put in the living room. It is really difficult to clean around that chaos. Fingers crossed, the tiling should all be done tonight so I can finally get the house put back together again. Then I will make up a schedule for my life.

I hate grouting.



No comments:

Post a Comment